Clubpenguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clubpenguin

For clubpenguin

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Clubpenguin Fan Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KenTan1304
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-18

My Clubpenguin Fan Game Empty
PostSubject: My Clubpenguin Fan Game   My Clubpenguin Fan Game Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 8:33 am

My Clubpenguin Fan Game is Find Four because it makes use of the left and right brain and its power. The game is played with a board for 42 counters. There are 2 coloured counters, Red and Blue. Each of the players will receive 21 of his/her coloured counters. Whoever starts first will play red. The other player will play blue. To win the game, you have to put 4 of your coloured counters horizontally, vertically or diagonally. When your opponent is going to win the game such as having a space on the left or on top, block it quickly or else he/she will win and it will be too late to regret it. The scoring system for this game is 10 coins for the winner and 5 coins for the other player. The game is located at the at the brown house in the Ski Village, Ski Lodge, Level 1 or at the Lodge Attic, Level 2. Whenever you win or lose, always remember to thank your oppenent for a good game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kentan1304.wordpress.com
Bettle 8

My Clubpenguin Fan Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Clubpenguin Fan Game   My Clubpenguin Fan Game Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 8:26 pm

Hey!
Back to top Go down

My Clubpenguin Fan Game
Page 1 of 1